Monday, June 22, 2009

13.06.09 [Saturday]

Nothing much happened on Saturday. I woke up early to do some work before handling it to my manager during noon. I intended to start packing for my KL trip the next day after lunch but I was tired and lazy. So, I took a nap in the evening. W.Lung and I departed at 6pm to Y.H.’s house to pick him up for dinner in Queensbay Mall. Y.H. treated us dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes (http://www.paddingtonpancakes.com/) [thankx alot!]. I tried new dish name Banana Blinz. I can't really remember what the fillings are. I can only remember the main one which is Belgium chocolate, peanut butter, banana and etc. I don't really taste the peanut butter as it was covered with too much bananas. I still prefer the usual pancake that I ate which is filled with tick Belgium chocolate and peanut butter (I can't remember the name, will introduce it next time). After dinner, we went to shop for some snacks in Jusco before heading home to start my packing. As usual, it took me more than 3 hours to complete my packing and I went to bed at 1.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment