Thursday, June 25, 2009

15.06.09 [Monday]

2nd day in KL. Uncle Sonny brought us to town for breakfast and dropped us at Pavilion. As usual, the first shop i will visit in Pavilion is Charles and Keith. I bought a pair of 3.5 inch peep-toes high heel and a pair of Guess sunglass.

The most happiest moment would be my heavenly high tea at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge (http://www.theobroma.com.au/). They serve wide range of hand made and Belgian styled chocolate products such as wide variety of chocolates, hot and cold chocolate beverages, chocolate deserts, melted chocolate dips and other variations of chocolate. Belgian Chocolate is my all time favourite. They have 3 types of Belgian Chocolate...dark, milk and white. We ordered Chocolate Affair which is a chocolate fondue with fresh strawberries, kiwi, bananas and oranges. For beverage, we ordered Queen Rock N Roll (milk chocolate) and Iceberg Lady (white chocolate). I also ordered a dark chocolate for take away. Chocolate Affair was superb. The conclusion for all 3 types of chocolate drinks are...dark chocolate is a little bitter for me, white chocolate is a little too sweet for me and milk chocolate is the best suits my taste. I misses Chocolate Lounge ever since i came back from KL. It's my heaven!

My first edited picture all by myself. *wink*


W.Lung and Me


Y.H. and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment