Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Secret


The Secret reveals the most powerful law in the universe. The secret of life.

From the Introduction :
In has been passed down through the ages, highly coveted, hidden, lost, stolen, and bought for cast sums of money. This centuries-old Secret has been understood by some of the most prominent poeple in history : Plato, Galileo, Beethoven, Edison, Carnegie, Einstein - along with other inventors, theologians, scientists, and great thinkers. Now The Secret is being revealed to the world.

"As you learn The Secret, you will come to know how you can have, be, or do anything you want. You will come to know who you really are. You will come to know the true magnificence that awaits you in life."

My favourite book. I was attracted by the book's name and cover in a bookstore. It gave me a very mystery feelings that i was so anxious to discover the content. 'The Secret' - what kind of Secret? After reading the book, i realised it's not at all a Secret, but it's something that's happening without us realising. It's all about the 'Law of Attraction'. I find it truthful with own experinces. I believe in the 'Law of Attraction'. We have to think positively and confidently to attract what we want. My friend always said that i bring luck in getting parking space. At first, i treated it as a joke and just simply agreeing with the statement. So, everytime before entering the car park, i will jokingly said to my friends that there sure will be a parking space nearest to the entrance, and most of the time it would be there for me. This happened long before i understood 'The Secret'. After learning 'The Secret', i started to apply the 'Law of Attraction' to other aspect of my life and become my philosophy of life. I would say, it really works as long as you believe in it. So, learn to think good thoughs all the time and good things will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment