Thursday, June 25, 2009

14.06.09 [Sunday]

Sunday started at 5.30am. Woke up…bath…took breakfast…depart to bus station. Bus departed at 8am and reached KL Pudu at 12.30pm. I can’t get any good sleep during the second half of the journey, thankx to the toddler shouting non-stop in th bus for no reason.

Aunt and Uncle Sonny brought us to the town oldest chicken rice shop named Nam Heong (Jalan Sultan) for lunch. Although chicken rice is never my favourite food, the meal was delectable. After lunch, we headed back to my aunt's house for a little rest.


We went to Sunway Piramid in the evening and had dinner there. 3 of us bought some clothes from Padini. Finally, i get to spend my RM100 padini cash voucher. We had dinner at Pasta de Gohan (http://www.pastadegohan.com/). It's my 3rd visit to the restaurant and my 3rd times ordering Cream Lobster. I am just too loyal to everything huh? :P W.Lung and Y.H. both felt that their dish is too rich with cheese which made them too full. I love cheese but i don't like cheese with rice. My day ends with satisfaction in food.

No comments:

Post a Comment